- Expert knowledge of either AWS or Azure features and capabilities.
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & Cloud environment adhering to DR Business Continuity
and availability best practice.
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integration public.
- Experience with Application and infrastructure Management.
- Manage cloud risk and Compliance assessments with customers.
- Recommending a migration approach to shift the workloads to AWS/Azure or architecting a green field
development and production platform for new applications.
- Experience of AWS or Azure pricing and commercial models.
- Strong backgrounds on general infrastructure commponents like networking, server platforms, load balancing,
storage, mobility etc.
- Certification level-AWS solution Architect Associate level certification Azure Solutions Architect accreditaion.
- Ability to perform workshops.
- Excellent communication skills.