- VMware Certified Professional (VCP/ VCDX).
- Have at least 7 years of experience in administration, upgrading, replication and maintenance of a medium to large VMWare ESX and other virtualization technologies (version 5.5 or above).
- Hands on experience with VMware solutions and tools including VMware vSphere 5.x and above, vCenter, Site Recovery Manager (SRM), vROPS, vRealize Automation.
- Have working knowledge of automation tools like Chef or Puppet.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions to simplify internal processes and streamline automation.
- Experience with hybrid-cloud environments i.e vCloud Air implementation.
- Experience in NSX deployment will be a plus.
- Experience in large multi-cluster VMware environments,previous work in a globally distributed VMware environment helpful.
- Strong communication and people skills, both written and verbal.
- Prefer a candidate to have previous healthcare IT background.